We only collect your information when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, complete a form or place an order.
We will indicate which data we require. If the information is optional, we will indicate that it is not required to complete.
When you register with, or order from our website, we ask you to enter the following details (as appropriate): name, e-mail address, telephone number or postal address. You may visit our site without providing any information.
How we safeguard your information
We use a number of security procedures to ensure and maintain the integrity of your sensitive personal, private and confidential information every time you submit a request, place an order or enter, access, or submit personal details.
Among these measures are: Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to fully encrypt your information while it’s transmitted via the Internet, password protected directories and databases to keep your information secure, or PCI Scanning to guard our servers against any weaknesses and hackers.
We use a secure server for all transactions. Therefore, we send all credit and or sensitive data supplied using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted onto the payment gateway provider’s database. Only people authorized with specific access rights to this system, and who are required to maintain the information’s confidentiality, may access it there.
Once a transaction is concluded, your confidential and sensitive information is not retained on our servers.
Types of data we collect:
What are Cookies
The cookies we use collect information regarding your browsing and purchasing behaviour, we do not collect any personal information such as name, address or contact details.
How are Cookies Managed
The cookies stored by your device when you access 50offs are designed by:
1. 50offs and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website
2. Third parties, including but not limited to Trustpilot & Google, who participate with us in marketing user information/experience gathering
3. Third parties, including but not limited to ShareThis, who broadcast banner adverts on behalf of 50offs .
What are Cookies used for?
1. Technical purposes essential to the effective operation of 50offs
2. To enable 50offs to effectively market to you
3. To collect information on website usage and browsing patterns
4. To enable 50offs to meet its obligations to pay third parties their referral fee when you visit our website via one of those external channels.